Saturday, August 22, 2009

Packing



Just finished packing and I leave in just a few hours. I never unpacked from Florida, so I have been living out of a suitcase for two weeks. When it came time to pack, things exploded!! However,  it all came together. All weighting in under 50 lbs. a bag.  My bus leaves for Chicago at 3:00 p.m. Eastern and I arrive there at 5:15 p.m. Central. Then I go to O'Hare at 12:00 am for my 3:15 am flight to Guatemala City, Guatemala. Arriving there at 6:30 am I have a 2 hour lay over until my flight to San Jose, Costa Rica where I arrive at 9:35 am Central/no Daylight savings. It will be a long two days of traveling, but its worth it all for Him. Excited to share more with you along the way. Hope you have a great weekend and Lord's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment