Monday, October 12, 2009

A Glimpse Into Classes

Here are the lovely people that are in my classes. The group pictured here are those who are in my Grammar class. We meet for 2 hours everyday taught by the lady that I am standing next to. Then me and the other two men have an hour a phonetics and an hour of conversation. Honestly I couldn't have been blessed with a better group of people to learn spanish with. We all jump in together head first and make it easy to laugh at ourselves when we say stuff like, "My birthday is the 18th of tuesday" or "No I don't want your eye balls" or my favorite "The boy was eating the pigeons" instead of "The boy is feeding the pigeons." Needless to say, learning another language is shameless and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to make a fool of myself in front of.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pic. It's good to see Alejandra standing next to you.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete