Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Up with the trend

Well I have finally decided to open a blog. I assure you this will not be a place of ranting or raving about issues and politics. It is merely a place for me to tell of what God is doing in my life through stories, updates, pictures, commentary on scripture, theology and the Church. I hope that it will be a fun read and that my weird sense of humor will bleed through, but not too much as that will make some of you nauseous. May all that is written be glorifying to God and edifying to those who read. 

2 comments:

  1. Eddie,

    Thanks for keeping us posted on your journeys for the Lord. You can count on our prayers. Godspeed.

    Grace & Harry Howe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie, you are our favorite grandson and we are very proud of you. We love you and pray that your next assignment from God will bring many souls into the sheepfold.

    Grandma and Grandpa Ferguson

    ReplyDelete