Friday, April 30, 2010

Could some one tell me where April is?

This month has been such an action packed ride. I have been home, directed my first play, finished my second semester, traveled through Costa Rica with a good friend from the states and I am now a short term missionary with EBM. Yes!! I just received news that I am now with Evangelical Baptist Mission (www.ebm.org). I still have a lot ahead of me, but this is a huge step that I am so excited to be apart of. EBM is an amazing organization with a biblical approach to missions and great people to help you in your ministry. I still need to finish some paper work and finalize my mission plan. Then I will begin raising support to be here for another year. I am on my way now to a men's retreat with my church here and have already begun a head start of some of the ministries I will be doing for that year. English ministries and discipleship being some of the more major, but I am working my way towards my first sermon in spanish by the end of the summer. At the beginning of the services for the next few months I will be doing short lessons on church history. There are great things ahead and great things behind. I hope to have pictures and stories from the play up in a few day, plus some from my travels these past few days. Thanks for all the prayers and I look forward to here from each of you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Eddie!! I am so proud of you. I will be praying for you....Love, Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete